28th October 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MPSC after doing M.Sc from Bhoj Open University?

I want to give MPSC examination but I have completed my M.Sc from Bhoj Open University and some friends of mine told me that this open university degree will not be accepted for MPSC. Is it true?

30th October 2021, 12:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MPSC after doing M.Sc from Bhoj Open University?

Yes, you can appear for MPSC. Bhojpuri Open University is an open distance learning institute where students can enroll in degree courses from all over the nation. The institute is approved by the UGC and it offers a BA degree in various specializations after which students are eligible for competitive examinations like UPSC and MPSC.
30th October 2021, 01:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) after doing MSc from Bhoj Open University. This university is duly affiliated to the University Grants Commission(UGC) of India and recognized by the Distance Education Council, Government of India.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university. The minimum age to apply is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years.
I am also giving you the MPSC website link for your reference that is www.mpsc.gov.in
30th October 2021, 07:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not true as degree from a recongised university is valid to apply for the MPSC examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages. So, you can apply for the examination and prepare for the examination as per the syllabus for the final selection.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st October 2021, 12:10 AM
Msdhoni02

Can I appear for MPSC after doing M.Sc from Bhoj Open University?

Qualified players Minimum Age Limit for MPSC is 19; the Maximum Age Limit for them as General Category candidates and as Backward Class candidates is 43. Persons with disability Minimum Age Limit for MPSC – 19; Maximum Age Limit – 45.

You need to be a Graduate to appear for the MPSC exam. Students in their final year of graduation can also appear for the MPSC exam.
31st October 2021, 01:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can appear for MPSC after doing M.Sc from Bhoj Open University.
31st October 2021, 09:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for MPSC examination. Bhoj open university is a recognised university and candidates from a recognised university can appear in the examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination eligible for the final selection.

The age limit is 19-33 years. There is relaxation in reserved category for appearing in the examination.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st October 2021, 12:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can appear for MPSC after doing M.Sc from Bhoj Open University.

If you have completed Graduation from recognized university than you are totally eligible for MPSC exam.

Those who have completed any degree from Bboj University is totally eligible to appear MPSC exam.

Your age should be minimum 19 years.
31st October 2021, 03:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible as you need to be a graduate. There will be 6 compulsory papers in the main exam in two languages, English and Marathi. There will be descriptive type questions of hundred there will be four papers of general studies, 150 marks each. It will be multiple choice questions. passing marks is 45% in each of the six papers in case of general category.

If you have done graduation degree or a bear into final year from recognised or open University then you are most eligible for participating into MPSC examination.
31st October 2021, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bhoj Open university is a recognised university and candidates passed from the university are eligible to appear for the PCS examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and after qualification in all stages will become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?