8th June 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for PCS exam at the age of 32 years?

I am working in Indian Army as an Officer. And I want to appear for PCS. My age is 32. So, please do explain me that whether can I appear for PCS exam or not?

8th June 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for PCS exam at the age of 32 years?

Yes, you can apply for PCS exam with the age of 32 years. The age limit for this exam is 21 to 35 years for most of the states in India.

There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category. Just make sure that you have graduation qualification. As an Army officer you apply as ex-servicemen category after retirement.
8th June 2016, 11:17 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

PCS Exam is a combined competitive examination held by the Punjab Public Service Commission for recruitment of various services/posts

PUNJAB CIVIL SERVICE EXAM

** PCS stands for Punjab Civil Services Exam.

** Yes you are eligible for PCS exam at the age of 32 years

** Age of applicant should be from 21 years to 35 years.

** Also Candidate should posses degree from any Discipline.
9th June 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in Indian Army as an Officer. And I want to appear for PCS. My age is 32. So, please do explain me that whether can I appear for PCS exam or not?
Eligibility Criteria PCS exam :-

The candidate must complete a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University/Institution. The candidate appearing for final semester or waiting for bachelor degree result may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Age limit:- The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 35 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?