24th August 2011, 10:43 PM
amit_1981

Am I eligible for PCS service exam at the age of 30 years? Eligibility and the subjects which need to be taken?

sir i have done BBA in graduation .am i eligible for PCS SERVICE EXAM.MY AGE IS 30 YRS AND 04 MONTH AND I AM FROM GENERAL CATEGORY. I HAVE DONE MA(PUBLIC PERSONAL MANAGEMENT) AND MBA (HR)THROUGH DISTANCE. I AM IN DEFENCE SERVICE.

PLS GUIDE FOR ELIGIBILTY AND SUBJECTS WHICH I CAN TAKE . I HAVE GOOD INTEREST IN( HISTORY AND PUBLIC ADMIN)

19th December 2011, 03:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PCS service exam at the age of 30 years? Eligibility and the subjects which need to be taken?

A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible for appearing in PCS. A minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years of age group is the age limit for this examination.Subject likes english and general knowledge are the subjects in compulsory category. Optional subjects include:-
Chemistry,Organic Chemistry,Agriculture,Physical Chemistry,Botany,Geography,Philosophy,Commerce,
History,Physics,Law,Economics,Statistics,Mathemati cs,
Sociology,Civil Engineering,Medical Science
9th January 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PCS service exam at the age of 30 years? Eligibility and the subjects which need to be taken?

sir i am upendra sc candidate and i completed my B.Pharm in 2005 my date of birth 20/8/1982 i am intrested for pcs so please gave me gidelines
19th January 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hi myself ashish i am science graduate and done mba can i opt management subjects for mains
26th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hi myself shama i am science graduate can i opt history subject for mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?