30th May 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in UPSC Civil Service exam if my B.Tech will complete in August 2021 due to Covid19 situation in India?

Sir am persuing b.tech final year ,can i eligible to apply upsc civil service,if can i qualify prelims in upsc can i eligible to upsc mains application form (because due to covid my graduation final year can be complete in August 2021,at the time of upsc mains for application my results can't be release can i apply and eligible for upsc mains or not but my graduation complete in 2021 due to covid it takes some month's more to complete exams

31st May 2021, 10:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in UPSC Civil Service exam if my B.Tech will complete in August 2021 due to Covid19 situation in India?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2021 has been postponed and is now scheduled to be held on 10.10.2021 and therefore your concern about being not able to register for Civil Services Main Examination 2021 as you are going to complete your B.Tech final year examination in August 2021 is solved as there is no possibility for application of Main Examination to end before November 2021 and at that time you will have your final year degree with you.

For more updates and details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2021, 12:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in UPSC Civil Service exam if my B.Tech will complete in August 2021 due to Covid19 situation in India?

Candidates in final year are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination.

Due to COVID-19 pandemic Prelims 2021 is already postponed and will be conducted on 10th October 2021.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination become eligible for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?