12th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i do my graduation without 12th? Any chance Covid19 Crisis situation in India?

Dear sir/mam, due to some family reason i wasn't do my graduation and i started job for my family but at that time i am stable so i want to do my graduation without 12th so can you guide me how can i do if possible when there are many chances and cancellations during this Covid19 Crisis situation in India.

Regards,
Nitin Maulekhi

13th May 2021, 11:32 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can i do my graduation without 12th? Any chance Covid19 Crisis situation in India?

If you haven't completed intermediate than you can't go for graduation.

If you have completed intermediate than you are totally eligible to go for graduation course any time.

You can get admission on the basis of graduation score.
13th May 2021, 12:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i do my graduation without 12th? Any chance Covid19 Crisis situation in India?

After 10th you cant go for graduation, but you can go for diploma and after than you can pursue the graduation. There are so many disciplines where you can go after the 10th Class like Engineering, Management, Design, Hotel Management and Tourism, Fashion Design, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Architecture.
13th May 2021, 10:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for getting enrolled into any graduation degree course without Class 12th or any equivalent diploma course even during this COVID-19 pandemic crisis as the minimum education required to pursue any bachelor degree course is a Class 12th or any equivalent diploma course from a recognized institute even in this situation.
14th May 2021, 07:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The common minimum required educational qualification to pursue bachelor ( graduation ) course is that candidate must have passed std 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or institute.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in graduation course without 12th qualification.

Due to COVID, personally I do not feel that there will be any change in the required minimum qualification to get admission in the various academic courses.
14th May 2021, 09:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

It is not allowed in India to pursue graduation after 12th class. You can pursue diploma after 10th class but you can not pursue graduation without doing 10+2 with minimum 55%.

There is no age bar to pursue graduation in India. A candidate of any age can puruse graduation.
14th August 2021, 02:45 PM
Iffa0786

It is to inform you that you must be 12th passed for doing graduation. Without 12th you are not eligible for pursing graduation. So better first enroll yourself for intermediate examination. Pass intermediate and after that enroll yourself for graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?