23rd May 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Direct graduation after 10th is possible amid Covid19 situation in India?

I am a 31 year old lady, I was failed in 10th after re exam i passed 10th on 2007 now i want to do graduation because of my age distance can i apply for graduation amid Covid19 situation in India because so many educational changes are happening due to corona.

23rd May 2021, 11:50 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Direct graduation after 10th is possible amid Covid19 situation in India?

No, It is not possible to go for graduation directly after 10th amid Covid19 situation in India.

First of all applicant have to complete intermediate or equivalent qualification than only you will be eligible to go for graduation.

Now Applicant have to go for intermediate first than go for graduation to secure Graduation degree.
25th May 2021, 06:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct graduation after 10th is possible amid Covid19 situation in India?

No, it is not possible to do graduation on the basis of 10th amid covid-19 situation in India.

To pursue graduation you must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognised board.
First of all you have to complete the intermediate then only you will be eligible to pursue graduation course. You can complete your graduation from any college.
There is no age limit.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in bachelor degree on the basis of 10th standard qualification.
25th May 2021, 06:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, direct graduation after 10th is not possible amid Covid19 situation in India.

No, it is not possible to do graduation after 10th class in India. You will have to pass 12th class with the minimum of 55% marks to be eligible for the graduation. There is no age limit.

You can get admission in any college after fulfilling the basic criteria for admission of that college.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in graduation course on the basis of 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?