5th August 2019, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Junior Lineman recruitment with 47% in 10th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 47% in 10th standard. Now, I want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Junior Lineman recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

8th August 2019, 09:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Junior Lineman recruitment with 47% in 10th standard?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Lineman recruitment is Candidate must have passed SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.apeasternpower.com.
8th August 2019, 10:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Junior Lineman recruitment with 47% in 10th standard?

APEPDCL has released a new recruitment notice for the recruitment of Junior Lineman posts.

Candidates passed SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification
in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board may apply for this job.
8th August 2019, 11:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Junior Lineman recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification:

i) SSC/ 10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Board.

ii) The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.

iii) Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th August 2019, 11:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) recruitment for Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Grade II) is a Class 10th i.e; Matriculation from a recognised board followed by ITI qualification in Electrician/Wireman trade or equivalent from a recognised institute.

So, having completed your Class 10th with 47% marks, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment if you hold the additional educational requirement as mentioned.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.apeasternpower.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?