5th August 2019, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of APEPDCL. So, I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

8th August 2019, 05:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd?

The salary of a Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd, may range up to Rs. 14,500/- and above per month.

The salary may increase gradually depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate as per the norms of the organization.
8th August 2019, 09:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd?

Pay scale allotted to Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Lineman recruitment is Rs. 15,000 per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 17th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.apeasternpower.com.
8th August 2019, 11:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Junior Lineman recruitment is:

~~ Rs. 15,000/- per month.

The candidates will be appointed on Contract basis for a period of Two (2) years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
8th August 2019, 11:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd has published a notice for the recruitment of Junior Lineman and eligibile candidates are asked to apply online within 17th August, 2019.

The selected candidates will be appointment with a pay scale of Rs.15,000/- per month as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years.

The applicant are requested to visit their website, www.apeasternpower.com regularly to keep updated until completion of the recruitment process.
2nd October 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Salaries increases or not, till what amount salary increases
6th October 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What about the after 2 years about JLM grade 2 please let me know
16th November 2019, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

What about the after 2years about jlm grade2 please let me know
31st January 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

2 samvascharala taruvata parminent chestara cheste selary entavuntundi
21st March 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after 2 years consolated pay for junior line man grade 2
28th March 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

After 2 years ,how much salary increced,,? Plz tell me ,,iam jr line man
9th August 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How much salary 4years experienced lineman
14th April 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

After 2 years jlm grede 2 salary
23rd September 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

After prohibition period any duty exchanges? About transfers?
18th July 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Jlm apspcdl salary package
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?