12th November 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Sir
I want to do internship at ntpc mouda.
my branch is mechanical.now I am in btech 5th sem.
please mail the procedure for internship.
my relative is working in ntpc mouda.
is ntpc mouda offering winter internship?

Related Questions:
15th November 2014, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Getting internship opportunity in NTPC is really tough. This is because there is almost negligible openings for interns and interns are recruited from the top IITs and NITs and on recommendation of senior level officers. However, you can definitely get internship opportunity if you are determined and have a good academic record.

Since NPTC does not provide online application, so you need to apply offline. You need to contact the HR department. You need to get the offer training cum internship letter from your college, NOC letter and submit an application concerning internship to the HR department. You can be asked for a formal interview round. If you crack it, you will be given an internship opportunity.
24th July 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Sir,
I am student of BE 5th semester. I want to do summer training in NTPC mauda can you please send me a contact detail to apply for the summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?