15th October 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment being a History graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BA History course. I want to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment. I am interested in joining the AWES as a Primary Teacher. Please tell me whether I can apply for this recruitment or not?

19th October 2020, 12:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment being a History graduate?

The eligibility to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment is a candidate must have passed graduation with a BEd/2 year diploma with a 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university. The candidate age limit for fresh candidates should be less than 40 years and for experienced candidates it should be less than 57 years.

The last date to apply for this post is on 20th October 2020 and the application fee to pay is Rs.500 which is non-refundable. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://aps-csb.in
19th October 2020, 05:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment being a History graduate?

Yes, you apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment being a History graduate.

According to educational qualification for PRT:-
Candidates having graduation degree with b.Ed / 2 year diploma / 4 year integrated course will be considered for this post.
19th October 2020, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment 2020:-

Qualification:-

Candidates having graduation degree with B.Ed, 2 year diploma, 4 year integrated courses will be considered for this post.

Age limit:-

Below 40 years.

Official Website:-
http://aps-csb.in
19th October 2020, 09:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree with B.Ed /two-year Diploma /Four Year Integrated Course will be considered from a recognised university.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment 2020 being a History Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://aps-csb.in/.
20th October 2020, 12:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment .

Education Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree with B.Ed or two-years Diploma course or Four Years Integrated Course from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this post.

-------
Age of the candidate should be 29 years or below to get eligible for this post.

If you meet the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.awesindia.com/
20th October 2020, 08:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are required to meet the below mentioned educational qualification criteria in order to be eligible for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Army Welfare Education Society

Name of the Job Position - Primary Teacher

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduation" from a recognized university with 50% marks to be eligible.

>> Also the professional qualification required is "B.Ed or 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education" from a recognized institute or university to be eligible with minimum 50% marks.

>> Hence, as you have done BA in History course you must definitely meet the professional qualification required for this recruitment.

>> Please go through the official notification given below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
20th October 2020, 12:59 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment 2020:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates having Graduation Degree with B.Ed /two-year Diploma /Four Year Integrated Course will be considered for this post.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For detailed information, log on to http://www.aps-csb.in/.
20th October 2020, 08:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment being a History graduate.

Basic eligibility criteria is candidate must have B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 20.10.2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?