27th July 2012, 07:22 PM
pal.mis000

Will I get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank? I belong to general category

sir,
i have secured 576 marks and 570 rank...m from general category
will i get a government quota seat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Convenor Quota in CBIT CSE branch?
  2. Can i get seat in Kerala after securing 13119 rank in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  3. How much rank is needed to get government seat in Karnataka under NEET
  4. Can I get a seat under management quota in GNE Ludhiana after securing 661321 rank in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  5. Can I get government Medical college seat in Punjab after counselling?
  6. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get BDS seat in OUT region after securing 94 marks in EAMCET and 920 marks in IPE
  8. Am I eligible for government quota seat or management quota seat after scoring 627 rank in PMET?
  9. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur or any other government college after securing 31557 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  10. Can I get any NIT after scoring AIR of 4 lakhs?
  11. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  12. Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India
  13. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  14. How can I take admission in government MBBS college? I am a SC candidate
  15. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in any college after securing 145 marks in NEET in general category
  17. How much marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous or Government Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get into an NIT after scoring 98 in AIEEE? In which NITs can I get?
28th May 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank? I belong to general category

can i get seat in govt college of jodhpur without giving RPET but i am not of the state rajasthan
8th April 2016, 09:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank? I belong to general category

As per my knowledge No you are not eligible to get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank with general category.

The name of best college for you in which you can apply for admission as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. B.M.S. College of Engineering – Bangalore
  2. Nirma Institute of Technology – Ahmedabad
  3. Amity School of Engineering – Noida
  4. S.J. College of Engineering – Mysore
  5. Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology – Hyderabad
  6. SRM Institute of Science and Technology – Chennai
  7. SASTRA – Thanjavur
  8. Bangalore Institute of Technology – Bangalore
  9. M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology – Bangalore
  10. Gitam – Vishakhapatnam
  11. Vasavi College of Engineering – Hyderabad
  12. The ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology – Hyderabad
  13. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
  14. Shri Ramdeo Baba K.N. Engineering College – Nagpur
  15. Muffakham Jah Engineering College – Hyderabad
  16. Karunya Institute of Technology – Coimbatore
  17. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering – Mumbai
  18. Sathyabhama Engineering College – Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?