7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I want to apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment. I am interested to join through Odisha SSC as a Junior Civil Engineer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

9th September 2019, 03:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
9th September 2019, 05:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Eligibility to apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification:

i) The candidates must have possessed a diploma in Civil Engineering conducted by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training or an equivalent qualification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) from any institution recognized by the Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE&VT).

ii) An individual must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E standard or passed in Odia Language subject in the final examination or passed a test n Odia in M.E School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt of Odisha.

~~ Age Limit: The age limit should be between 21 and 32 years for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 10:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible apply for Orissa SSC Junior civil engineer recruitment being a diploma in civil engineer.

Candidates who have completed their diploma in civil engineering from an institute recognised by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
9th September 2019, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment. The basic educational qualification required to apply for Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer (Civil)

>> You should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university by the Odisha Council of Technical Education and Vocation Training.

>> As you have done the required course, I can say that you are certainly eligible. Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 32 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for indicative advertisement

Click here to apply online
9th September 2019, 10:53 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification -

i) Must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution.

ii) The candidate must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E Standard or passed in Odia as language subject in Final examination of Class- VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E School Standard conducted by the Education Department, Govt. of Odisha.

## Age Limit - Candidate minimum age 21 years and maximum age 32 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
10th September 2019, 09:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can fill the online application form for it.

The last date to fill the application form is 29th September 2019. Fee for the application is Rs 200 for general and OBC.

Fee exemption for SC/ST candidate. The age limit is 21-32 years and required educational qualification is Diploma in Civil or Mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?