26th October 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment with 67% in BCom?

Hello friends, I have secured 67% in my BCom course. Now, I want to apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

2nd November 2018, 05:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment with 67% in BCom?

Yes, you can apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment with 67% in BCom. There is no percentage bar required for this recruitment. Candidates who have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India are eligible. Knowledge of Computer is essential for this recruitment. Candidates must have a basic Diploma in computer application (DCA). Candidates having MBA degree will be preferred for this recruitment.

You can find detailed information on official notification.
2nd November 2018, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment with 67% in BCom?

You need to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for Assistant Manager job at Bihar State Cooperative Bank job. There is no percentage criteria for the job. Although preference will be given to MBA graduates.

Age should be between 21 and 32 years. Relaxation is available for reserved categories. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
2nd November 2018, 06:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment after completion of your B.Com course with 67% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment. Preference will be given to MBA graduates.
3rd November 2018, 08:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Bihar State Co-Operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment with the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Name of the Bank - Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

>> You must have completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university of India.

>> And this preference will be given to the candidates who are having MBA Degree.

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment with this B.Com course qualification.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?