27th October 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion is held in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know about this asap.

2nd November 2018, 05:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is held in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

There will be no Group Discussion held in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment interview. Selection procedure of candidates will be done in following stages.

1.Written Examination

2. Personal Interview

3. Document Verification

For more details you should visit the official notification.
2nd November 2018, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is held in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Yes, there will be interview and group discussion for the post of Assistant manager. To get the state of interview, you need to first clear the written exam.

For Managerial level posts in banks, whether a private or PSU, you have to be prepared for interview and group discussion. Usually, GD is based on current affairs, therefore, make sure you are well aware of what's going in the world.
2nd November 2018, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, the Group Discussion will not be conducted for the selection of candidates for the post of Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager recruitment. The selection of candidates for the post of Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Assistant Manager will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination (Main) and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?