26th October 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Assistant Manager in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited through its recruitment as an Assistant Teacher. I know little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Assistant Manager in this Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited? Kindly tell me asap.

2nd November 2018, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Assistant Manager in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited?

Bihar State Cooperative bank has announced vacancies for Assistant manager and Assistant posts only for 2018. There is no Assistant teacher post at said bank.

Most of the banks usually, don't recruit Assistant teacher. If you are talking about Assistant Manager, then job profile will be same as a bank manager after completion of probation period.
27th January 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile of Assistant Manager in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited?

Sir, please tell me what is the job profile of assistant (multipurpose) in bihar cooperative bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?