7th April 2021, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Diploma in Physiotherapy course. I am interested in applying for the Bihar Technical Service Commission recruitment for Physiotherapist post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

7th April 2021, 11:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist?

°°° No, you cannot apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist.

°°° In order to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment, the candidate should have done bachelor's degree in Physiotherapist.

°°° The pay scale that is given to Physiotherapist is Rupees 9300/- to 34,800/- per month with grade pay of rupees 4200/-.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://pariksha.nic.in
8th April 2021, 10:43 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist?

Procedure to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapist from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 37 years (Male) and 21 to 40 years (Female). Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Physiotherapist.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.pariksha.nic.in/.
8th April 2021, 01:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021.

Educational Qualification:-

The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in a physiotherapist from a recognised University / Institute are eligible to apply.

For more information you can visit the official website -
www.btsc.bih.nic.in
8th April 2021, 05:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist. Because of Candidate's must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in physiotherapy from any recognized institution or university for Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre) post.

For more details you can visit into the official website of BTSC Physiotherapy recruitment.
8th April 2021, 07:41 PM
Pikachuuuu

No, You can't apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist.

You must have Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy to be eligible for this role.

Your age should be in between 21 - 37 years as general category student.
8th April 2021, 11:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021.

Educational Qualification:-
The candidates must have passed 12th, diploma ( Ophthalamic Assistant ), graduation or post graduation from a recognised Board/University/Institute are eligible to apply.

Official Website:-

www.btsc.bih.nic.in
9th April 2021, 11:26 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You cannot apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist because to apply for this post of Physiotherapist, one should have done bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy from a recognised Institute or university.

---Minimum age is 21 years and maximum is 37 years for general category students and 40 years for reserved category students that is OBC and female candidates and 42 years for SC/ST candidates.

--- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://pariksha.nic.in
9th April 2021, 01:20 PM
Ulna
Banned

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the Bihar technical service commission for physiotherapy is
Candidate must have completed their nationals of physiotherapy from a recognised University
The minimum age for a general category candidate is 21 years and the maximum age for a general category male is 37 years
There is relaxation for the for reserved category and females
According to the requirement you will not be able to apply for this post
9th April 2021, 04:41 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021:

** Eligibility criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification: The person must have passed Degree in Physiotherapist from a recognised university.

~~ Age Limit:

21 to 37 years (Male).

21 to 40 years (Female).

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For detailed information, log on to http://pariksha.nic.in/.
10th April 2021, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for filling an application for recruitment of Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre) under BTSC (Bihar Technical Service Commission), the minimum education required is Bachelor degree in Physiotherapist from a recognized university/institute.

So, on the basis of your Diploma in Physiotherapist degree course, you are not eligible for filling an application for the same recruitment as diploma courses are not equivalent to bachelor degree courses.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.pariksha.nic.in.
11th April 2021, 12:23 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say this, but you are not eligible to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment being a Diploma Physiotherapist.

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have completed their Degree in Physiotherapist from a recognised University.

Age limit -
Male -
Minimum age limit - 21 years
Maximum age limit - 37 years

Female -
Minimum age limit - 21 years
Maximum age limit - 40 years
11th April 2021, 09:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You should apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment after completing Bachelor's in Physiotherapist.

Eligibility criteria required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapist.
Age limit required are:-
Minimum- 21 years
Maximum-
For Male- 37 years
For Female- 40 years
BC/OBC- 40 years
SC/ST- 42 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?