29th July 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment with 5.11 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course?

Hello friends, I have secured 5.11 CGPA in Diploma Engineering. Now, I want to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

1st August 2019, 07:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment with 5.11 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have first class Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical / Instrumentation. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment with 5.11 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
1st August 2019, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment with 5.11 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course?

To be eligible to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment, you should have passed first class Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised institute. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured 5.11 CGPA in your Diploma Engineering course, so, you are not eligible to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment.
1st August 2019, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment. The minimum percentage required is 60% marks. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Scientific Assistant

>> You should have completed Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation or Electrical.

>> You should have minimum 1 year post qualification experience in maintenance of control & instruments or Testing or Electronics & Communication Systems..etc.,

>> If you have required experience then I can say that you are eligible. Otherwise you may not be eligible.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?