23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Scientific Assistant recruitment of Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

27th August 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply for Scientific Assistant recruitment of Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

Age limit to apply for the Scientific Assistant recruitment in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited is given below:

Scientific Assistant on contract – upper age limit – 25 years as on 31st July, 2019

Age limit relaxation available: 25 + 5 years for SC/ST, 25 + 3 years for OBC and 25 + 10 years for PWD category

Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.ecil.co.in/walkins.html

27th August 2019, 04:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Candidate upper age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ecil.co.in/.

27th August 2019, 06:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Thee maximum age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is 25 years as on 30/06/2019.

27th August 2019, 07:47 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment:

>> Maximum Age Limit:- 25 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.ecil.co.in.

27th August 2019, 08:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The upper age limit to apply for ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) current opening for recruitment as Scientific Assistant is 25 years as on 31.07.2019. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms. Also, there is no minimum age limit to apply for the same.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link http://ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_31_2019.pdf.

27th August 2019, 11:32 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The age limit required for Scientific Assistant recruitment at Electronics Corporation of India Limited is below 25 years as on 31st July, 2019. Relaxation will be given to the candidates who belonging SC/ST and OBC category. For more Information please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.

29th August 2019, 12:51 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Candidate upper age limit for (ECIL) Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistantrecruitment is 25 years as on 31 july 2019. However, there is concession of age limit for reserved category like obc,sc,st,pwd.

Now, i am stating the upper age limit for reserved categories.

For sc,st category ― 25 +5 years.
For obc category ― 25+3 years.
For PWD ― 25 + 10 years.

There is no lower age limit .

For more information regarding recruitment you can visit the official website http://ecil.co.in/

Hope,this answer will help you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?