29th July 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for the post of Scientific Assistant. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancy. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

1st August 2019, 07:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Vacancies are available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is 4 posts.

Pay scale allotted to Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is Rs. 18,460 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
1st August 2019, 07:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

There are total 4 vacancies available under Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment.

Candidates who are interested can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.ecil.co.in/
1st August 2019, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment are 2. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> UR:- 2
1st August 2019, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Scientific Assistant

>> Total Number of vacancies - 4 vacancies

>> You must have completed Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
1st August 2019, 11:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

ECIL has released a new recruitment for Scientific Assistant vacancy.

Number of vacancy: 4
Experience: 1 year experience as on 30th June, 2019
Pay scale: Rs.18,480/- per month.

For more detail visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?