8th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BTech in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply for Technical Officer post in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

12th June 2019, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate?

As per information available in official notification, you can not apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate. To apply for that recruitment, candidates should have passed BE/BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.
Also the candidate must have minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field.

Official notification;
http://www.ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_NO_19_2019.pdf
12th June 2019, 02:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate?

Eligibility to apply:

Candidates must have a First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science with minimum 60% marks and minimum 1-year post qualification field experience in maintenance of electronics, electrical equipment and Computers.

As you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to apply.
12th June 2019, 04:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment is given below.

** First of all, the candidate should have passed Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science is 60%.

** The candidate should have at least 1-year post qualification field experience in maintenance of electronics, electrical equipment, and Computers.

As per the given above eligibility you should check whether you are eligible for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment or not.
12th June 2019, 10:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/IT with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Hence, if you have done the above qualification then you are eligible for the recruitment.
13th June 2019, 01:14 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited:

~~ Requirements to Apply:

## Educational Qualification:

First class engineering degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

## Experience:

Minimum 1 year post qualification experience.

## Age limit:

Maximum age 30 years.

Age relaxation available for reserved category candidate as per Government norms.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?