10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for Technical Officer post of Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in ECIL. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

15th August 2019, 01:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Requirements required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for this Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> Post Qualification Experience as on 31st July, 2019: 1 year

>> Upper age limit as on 31st July, 2019 - 30 years

>> You must have completed first class Engineering degree in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible with one year post qualification experience in concerned field.
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Computer Science or
@ Electrical and Electronics Engineering or
@ Mechanical Engineering

>> The minimum percentage required in graduation must be 60% marks. Please refer to the 1st and 2nd pages of the official notification that is given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
15th August 2019, 06:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Candidate must have an engineering degree in EEE, ECE, ME or CS to apply for the post of Technical Officer in ECIL.
Candidate age shall not be more than 30 years for the post of Technical Officer in ECIL. However, the reserved candidate will get the benefit of age relaxations as per the government rules.
Minimum one-year post education qualification experience in your core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?