26th June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for the Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment of Technical Officer. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

28th June 2020, 08:43 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> You are required to download the application form from the link given below and need to attend the Interview between 09:30 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs on 10th July, 2020;.

>> And must take duly filled application with all original certificates and 1 set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.

Click here for application form

Click here for official notification
28th June 2020, 12:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
28th June 2020, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment:-

Eligible Candidate can apply online by visiting official website ''www.ecil.co.in'' by selecting 'Careers' followed by 'e - Requirement' from 04 June to 22 June 2020.

After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of registered online application form with system generated application serial number. The candidate can take reprint of his / her registered online application form before the last date for on online registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?