2nd March 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc(IT) graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BSc IT course. I want to apply for the Upper Division Clerk recruitment of ESIC. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

5th March 2021, 09:08 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc(IT) graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a B.Sc (IT) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.esic.nic.in/.
5th March 2021, 01:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc(IT) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021:-

Education qualification :-

The candidate must have passed 12th class, graduation and must the knowledge of computers or it's equivalent from a recognised university or board or institution.

The selection of the candidates will be based on written test, skill test.

Official Website:-

www.esic.nic.in
5th March 2021, 02:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised university or equivalent.

He / she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of office suites and database.

Section procedure:-

The selection of the candidates will be based on written test, skill test.

Official Website:-

www.esic.nic.in
5th March 2021, 07:05 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc(IT) graduate.

You must also have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.

Your age should be in between 18 - 27 years.
5th March 2021, 07:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

If candidates want to apply Upper Division Clerk recruitment of ESIC, candidate's must have passed 12th from any recognised board. Candidate's must be a graduate from any recognised university, institute or equivalent and must have knowledge or experience of working in stenography in English/Hindi ( words speed: 80 wpm) or computer knowledge .

As you have completed BSc(IT), you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more details about eligible criteria candidates can check the official notification .
5th March 2021, 08:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you are eligible to apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc(IT) graduate.

°°° EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised university or equivalent.

He or she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.

°°° Minimum age is 18 years.

°°° Maximum age is 27 years.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://esic.nic.in
5th March 2021, 09:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is as follows,

>> You must have passed 12th Class or Graduation from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible.

>> As you are a B.Sc in IT background candidiate I can say that you are surely eligible for this recruitment.
5th March 2021, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

YES , as per the eligibility criteria, you are eligible to apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc(IT) graduate.

--- As per the eligibility criteria, an applicant should hold a degree from a recognised university or equivalent.
He or should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of office suites and databases.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://esic.nic.in
6th March 2021, 10:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021 being a BSc (IT) graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with a working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and Databases. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 27 years.

There are total 6306 vacancies available under this post and the application for General/OBC candidates is Rs.500 and for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates it is Rs.250. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.esic.nic.in
6th March 2021, 06:10 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2021:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification: The Candidate should have Degree of a recognised University or equivalent; Working knowledge of computer including use of Office suites and databases.

** Age limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 27 years.

Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates as per Government rules.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
7th March 2021, 10:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

In general, the basic education required to apply for ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Sc. (IT) degree course, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Further, I would like to let you know that the detailed official advertisement regarding the same has been not released yet and therefore complete and exact details regarding the same recruitment is not available at present.

The official advertisement regarding the same is expected to be released in March/April 2021 and therefore you must refer to the official website of ESIC i.e; www.esic.nic.in on regular basis to be updated regarding the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?