18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

I have done BCom course. Now I want to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

21st August 2019, 05:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

In order to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. As you are B.Com graduate, hence you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
21st August 2019, 08:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NCDRC (National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission) New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NCDRC (National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission) New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a B.Com Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ncdrc.nic.in/.
21st August 2019, 09:42 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Bachelor Degree in any Stream from a recognized institution.

>> English Typing:- 35 WPM.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 27 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://ncdrc.nic.in/.
21st August 2019, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment. The basic educational qualification required to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Consumer Disputes redressal commission

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> As you are a B.Com Graduate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
22nd August 2019, 03:44 PM
phool1004

Yes, You can apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate.

Selection Procedure

1. Objective Type Test

2. Written Descriptive Test

3. Typing Skill Test

For more details visit on http:/ncdrc.nic.in
22nd August 2019, 06:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for this post, unfortunately the last date to apply for Upper Division Clerk in NCDRC New Delhi was 19th August 2019 but you can apply in future. I am giving you the details for your help. The minimum eligibility to apply for this post was a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be 27 years.

You can check for the present and future openings through NCDRC official website www.ncdrc.nic.in and can apply for the posts.
22nd August 2019, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you can apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have passed graduate or equivalent degree from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment. You should be in the age range of 18 to 27 years as on 19.08.2019 to be eligible to apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
23rd August 2019, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can apply for this post.

I am giving the detail information about the Eligibility for applying the post of Upper Division Clerk in NCDRC New Delhi.

Eligibility :-
-----------
Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation Degree or it's equivalent from any recognized university or institute.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Your age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 19 August 2019 to get eligible for the post .
28th August 2019, 03:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you can apply for NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk.

Here are the some basics requirements or eligibility for Upper Division Clerk.

(1)You should have degree from any recognized university.
(2)Your age must be within 18 yr to 27 yr.
(3)You should have good command in english with communication skill.
(4)Your typing skills should also be good with speed of minimum 35WPM.

And, the selection procedure goes through three steps:

1. Objective Type Test

2. Written Descriptive Test

3. Typing Skill Test

For more details, you can visit the website http:/ncdrc.nic.in .

Hope, this answer shall help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?