30th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment being a female candidate?

Hi everyone, I am a female candidate and I want to apply for Accounts Manager recruitment of Food Corporation of India. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

3rd October 2019, 10:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment being a female candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University and Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Finance) Degree/Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized OR Company Secretaries / CS / CA Exam Passed. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment being a Female Candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?