30th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How many Accounts Manager vacancies are available in the Food Corporation of India? Age limit to apply?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the age limit for applying in Accounts Manager recruitment of Food Corporation of India? I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies available for this recruitment also.

3rd October 2019, 04:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Accounts Manager vacancies are available in the Food Corporation of India? Age limit to apply?

There are total 117 vacancies available under Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment. Candidates who are in the age boundary of 28 years can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://fci.gov.in
3rd October 2019, 05:09 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: How many Accounts Manager vacancies are available in the Food Corporation of India? Age limit to apply?

Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment:

** TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 122 POSTS.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 28 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
3rd October 2019, 10:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment is 122 posts. Zone wise vacancies details:

North Zone: 68 posts.

South Zone: 30 posts.

East Zone: 9 posts.

West Zone: 7 posts.

North East Zone: 7 posts.

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for Food Corporation of India Accounts Manager recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?