30th September 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Food Corporation of India recruitment for the post of Depot Manager. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

3rd October 2019, 01:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CS (SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55%) from any recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in.
3rd October 2019, 04:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Food Corporation of India recruitment for the post of Depot Manager. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply to the Manager (Depot) recruitment in the Food Corporation of India is given below:

Candidates who have passed a graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PH candidates)

Or

CA / CS / ICWA

Maximum age limit – 28 years as on 1st August, 2019 (For SC/ST candidates – 28 + 5 years and for OBC candidates – 28 +3 years)

Food Corporation of India website link is given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 10:48 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates who have completed a 10+2+3 or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. For SC /ST and PwD – Minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.

OR

Candidates who have completed a CA/ICWA/CS can apply for this Jobs.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 28 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
3rd October 2019, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Food Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Manager (Depot)

>> You must have completed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks to be eligible. (Or)

>> Must have done CA/ ICWA or CS

>> In case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates, the minimum percentage required is 55% marks.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?