14th May 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Government of Andhra Pradesh. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

18th May 2019, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment?

Selected candidates as MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment will get a salary pay in the scale of Rs. 21230 - 63010/- per month.
Required eligibility to apply for MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment is passed SSC or equivalent examination.
And
Passed 18/24 months duration of MPHA Female course or 2 years Intermediate Vocational Multipurpose Health Assistant female course and have completed 1 year clinical training in any Government
Hospital.
18th May 2019, 07:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment?

Salary package of MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment is given below:-

Salary: Basic pay for MPHA posts is Rs.18,000/- per month.

Educational Qualification: Applicants must have minimum intermediate qualification and must have done nursing course.

Age Limit: Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on exam/ Interview.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with application in the prescribed format with original documents & photocopy of the same.
18th May 2019, 09:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment is Rs. 21,230/- to Rs. 63,010/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cfw.ap.nic.in.
18th May 2019, 10:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of a MPHA Female Staff through Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment, may start from Rs. 21,000/- and above per month. The salary will increase gradually and may range approximately Rs. 63,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?