25th February 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How many Senior Medical Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in Hindustan Copper Limited for Senior Medical Officer? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Senior Medical Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Copper Limited?

The number of Senior Medical Officer vacancies available in Hindustan Cooper Limited are 04. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> UR:- 02
—> ST:- 01
—> OBC:- 01
27th February 2019, 10:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Senior Medical Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Copper Limited?

There are total 4 vacancies available for Senior Medical Officer in Hindustan Copper Limited.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: www.hindustancopper.com
27th February 2019, 11:42 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in Hindustan Copper Limited for Senior Medical Officer? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Hindustan Copper Limited – Senior Medical Officer recruitment number of vacancies are given below:

Senior Medical Officer – 4 (UR – 2, ST – 1 & OBC – 1)

Deputy Medical Superintendent – 7 (UR – 3, SC – 1, ST -1 & OBC – 2)

Total – 11 (UR – 5, SC - 1, ST – 2 & OBC – 3)

Candidates are selected for the Senior Medical Officer and Deputy Medical Superintendent posts through walk in interview. They can find the details in the Hindustan Copper Limited website link given Click Here
27th February 2019, 05:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The vacancy details of Senior Medical Officer in Hindustan Copper limited are :

1. Total number of posts for Senior Medical officer: 04 posts.

2. Deputy Medical Superintendent: 07 posts.
27th February 2019, 09:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available of Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Hindustan Copper Limited Senior Medical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Copper Limited

Name of the Job Position - Senior Medical Officer

Total Number of vacancies for this post - 4 vacancies

You may refer the below attached notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
28th February 2019, 02:34 AM
sajid98

Post Re: How many Senior Medical Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Hindustan copper limited set to hire senior medical officer and deputy medical superintendent
Total number of vacancies
Senior medical officer: 04
Deputy medical superintendent: 07
Qualification
For Sr. Medical Officer :
Candidate should have done MBBS or MBBS with PG Diploma from any recognized University/Institutions.
For Dy. Medical Superintendent :
Applicant must possess MBBS with PG Diploma OR MBBS with PG Degree/ MS/ MD/DN from a recognized University.
28th February 2019, 10:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies in Hindustan Copper Limited for Senior Medical Officer is 4.
This is divided to categories for general it is 2 and for st is 1 and for obc is also 1.
The total number of vacancies for deputy Medical superitendent is 7.
The bifurcation is for general category its 3 and for sc and st its 1,1. However, for obc it is 2 in number.

You can apply for both the vancancies.
28th February 2019, 04:55 PM
Ram Jagannadha Rao

Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy 2019

Organization Name : Hindustan Copper Limited

Employment Category : Central Government

Name of the Post :

1. Senior Medical Officer (SMO) : Vacancies --> 4
2. Dy. Medical Superinten..(DMS) : Vacancies --> 7
Total Vacancies --> 11

Advertisement No : Advt. NO.:Estt/1/2006

Official Website : www.hindustancopper.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?