15th March 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian soldier even if am 16 years old?

Am Thatoyaona Lefatshe and i am doing grade 10 at Tlhaaole High School.Am 16 year old and am female.I lost both of my parents last year. I have two sister old and young. They always let me if there is something,they make me feel like am the old one.am protective to them and my self. I would like to soldier because i want to protect my self,sisters,family and my country. I always protect an am active.Can i be army soldier even if i've just arraved in grade 10?

9th April 2023, 12:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian soldier even if am 16 years old?

You can join defence service at the age of 16.5 years after qualifying in NDA examination. The examination is conducted in two stages.

Two stages of examination are :-
Written.
SSB.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th board examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?