20th February 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment with 6.91 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course?

Hello friends, I have secured 6.91 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

26th February 2019, 09:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment with 6.91 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course?

Yes, you can apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment after completion of your Diploma Engineering course with 6.91 CGPA from a recognised institution. Candidates who have Diploma in relevant stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised institution are eligible to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. So, being a Diploma Engineering holder with 6.91 CGPA from a recognised institution, you are eligible to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment.
26th February 2019, 05:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment with 6.91 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course?

Eligibility criteria to apply for IOCL ( Indian oil Corporation Limited) Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is Candidates must have completed diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate age must be 18 to 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment with 6.91 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in.
26th February 2019, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - IOCL

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineering Assistant

>> Candidates must have completed Diploma course in Chemical or Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 50% marks to be eligible. As you have done Diploma, I can say that you are eligible and you may go through 1st page of the notification.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?