20th December 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 70% in B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any recruitment exam?

hello
can a mechanical student apply for SAIL
after passing b.tech in 70% mark?
Is there any special examination for SAIL
or it chooses students according to their gate scores?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 70% in B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any recruitment exam? -- [New]
  2. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  3. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  6. Previous year question papers of SAIL Entrance Exam?
  7. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  8. Whether a candidate can get review of SAIL MT recruitment exam?
  9. Eligibility to appear in SAIL MT exam for a candidate who has secured 62% aggregate in B.E.?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  11. How may i get previous year papers of SAIL recruitment exam?
  12. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  13. Am I eligible for SAIL MT exam if secured 62% average in B.E.
  14. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  15. How can I prepare to score good marks in SAIL MT recruitment exam? Syllabus of SAIL MT(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. How to appear in SAIL recruitment examination for HR?
  17. How can I prepare for HR portion of SAIL Management Trainee(HR) recruitment exam?
  18. Can I join in Army, Navy, Air Force and other companies like SAIL, NALCO, NTPC and Infosys having secured 79% in 10th class, 60% in B.Tech and 63% in B.Tech Mechanical?
22nd December 2014, 10:02 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 70% in B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any recruitment exam?

Steel Authority of India Limited recruits candidates with or without GATE. There is no necessary to appear for GATE, to get in to SAIL. But, if you have GATE score then there is no entrance examination again. Otherwise, SAIL conducts separate entrance examination.

Get more information from HERE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?