16th May 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Horticulture graduate?

Sir,
I have done B.Sc in Horticulture. I want to apply in Karnataka Range Forest Officer recruitment. With this qualification I can apply in this recruitment? Please reply as soon as possible.

21st May 2016, 09:44 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Horticulture graduate?

You have done B.Sc in Horticulture discipline and want to apply for the Karnataka Range Forest Officer recruitment. Yes, definitely you are eligible for this recruitment with this qualification. Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.Sc degree in Forestry/ Horticulture/ Agriculture or degree in veterinary science.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category student as per govt. norms.

>>But I am sorry to say that the online application for this post is closed. The last date for filling the online application was 17th May 2016.

Official Link:http://www.forestapp-kar.com/rfo_drfo_fg/
21st May 2016, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Horticulture graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer (RFO) after completion of B.Sc in Horticulture. The basic qualification required for several posts given below.

> For Range Forest Officer:
* Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Science or Bachelor Degree in
-- Agriculture
-- Horticulture
-- Forestry
* Bachelor of Veterinary Science
* Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)

As you have successfully completed B.Sc in Horticulture, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer Recruitment.
16th November 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done home science at university of Agricultural sciences dharwad. And studied many agricultural and horticultural subjects including biochemistry. Can I apply
15th June 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am BSc in Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation graduate from University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad, can I apply for deputy range forest officer
12th July 2018, 01:08 PM
Halakal

Sir. I have done Bsc forestry in central University.this UGC recognised and NAAC A+ grade already got . this University non ICAR and ICFRE .I want to apply karanataka range forest office recruitment.with this qualifications. I can apply this recruitment.plz reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?