16th May 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to apply in Karnataka Forest Range Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hi Friends,
Can anyone of you tell me the age limit to apply in Karnataka Forest Range Officer recruitment? Also let me know the last date to apply?

21st May 2016, 09:34 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply in Karnataka Forest Range Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Karnataka forest department has released the notification for the recruitment of post Forest Range Officer. You are interested to know about the age limit for this post and last date to fill the online application.

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry or Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category student as per govt. rules.

Last Date to apply online: The last date for filling the online form was 17th May 2016. While the last date to pay the application fee is 21st May 2016.

If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement or visit to the official website.

Link:http://www.forestapp-kar.com/rfo_drfo_fg/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?