8th November 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the post of Forest Range Officer after Post Graduation in Pharmacy?

Sir,

I have finished my degree in pharmacy. Now i am doing M.pharm 2nd year (pharmacognosy), in 3rd year degree. I had subject related to the medicinal plants. Can i apply for the post of range officer on this basis?

9th November 2015, 07:02 AM
shushma143

Default Re: Can i apply for the post of Forest Range Officer after Post Graduation in Pharmacy?

Hello friend....

Yes,,You can apply for the post forest range officer after post Graduation in Pharmacy...

Forest range officer Exam conducted by the SSC or State governments as per states

To became a forest officer Qualifications are

1. must be indian

2. Must be completed any Degree with recognized university
9th November 2015, 04:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for the post of Forest Range Officer after Post Graduation in Pharmacy?

Yes, you can apply for the post of Forest Range Officer after Post Graduation in Pharmacy.

The post of Forest Range Officer comes under State Government authority. A forest range officer is responsible for managing the forests environment and wildlife related issues of a forest range of state.

Recruitment exam for the post of Forest Range Officer is carried out by Public Service Commission of the concerned State.

Eligibility criteria :-

Nationality : Indian

Edu. Qualification :Graduation degree in any discipline like Agriculture / Botany / Chemistry / Computer Applications / Computer Science / Engineering / Environmental Science / forestry from a recognized university.

Age criteria : 21 years to 31 years . Relaxation in age limit for reserved category candidates as per government rules .

Exam process :

Written Test,

Physical test and

Interview.
18th May 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

After becoming a range forest officer in which category one can appointed ? What is pay scale and one can get promoted up to which post?
23rd December 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for forest range officer posts I have completed my post graduation in phamacy
10th January 2022, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I'm a B. Pharm student. Can i eligible to fill forest range officer exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?