30th May 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a BCom Honours holder?

I have done BCom Honours and now I want to apply for Karnataka State Police recruitment for Sub Inspector. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

31st May 2020, 09:10 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a BCom Honours holder?

You can apply for the recruitment examination.

The eligiblility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written as well as physical for the final selection.
31st May 2020, 11:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a BCom Honours holder?

Being a B.Com (Hons.) degree holder you are certainly eligible to apply for the current opening in Karnataka State Police recruitment for Sub Inspector (except its wireless department) as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned which is simply a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For complete details regarding other requirements for appearing in the same examination, you can refer to the link http://rec20.ksp-online.in/.
31st May 2020, 11:43 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification:-

Any degree from University recognised by UGC or equivalent.
So, you can apply for Karnataka state police sub inspector recruitment being a BCom holder.
31st May 2020, 12:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a BCom Honours holder .

Educational qualification:-

Candidates should have completed degree from a recognised university are eligible to apply for this post.
31st May 2020, 01:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- The candidate must possess bachelor's degree and other required academic qualification in order to apply for this post.

--Candidates' must have knowledge of Kannada language that is read, write and speak fluently.

---Yes, you are eligible.

--- For more information-
https://www.ksp.gov.in/
31st May 2020, 02:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 19 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a B.Com Honours holder.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
31st May 2020, 03:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a B.Com honours holder.

Educational qualification for Sub Inspector post are:-
Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University by UGC.

Application procedure -
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ https://ksp.gov.in/ before 26th of June 2020.
31st May 2020, 03:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The detailed information is as follows,

Name of the organization - Karnataka state police

Name of the job position - Sub Inspector

>> The minimum qualification required is Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline.

>> As you have completed B.com honors, I can say that you are surely eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Please go to the below link for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online
31st May 2020, 05:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment after completing B.Com honours.

Educational requirement to apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed a degree from any of the recognized university/board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?