3rd April 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment with 61% in Diploma Chemical course?

Hello friends, I have secured 61% in my Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

5th April 2019, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment with 61% in Diploma Chemical course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for KMPL Junior Operator Trainee recruitment after completion of your Diploma in Chemical Engineering course with 61% aggregate marks. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering or degree in Chemistry with minimum aggregate of 60% aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for KMPL Junior Operator Trainee recruitment.
5th April 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment with 61% in Diploma Chemical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 61% in my Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Yes, you can apply to the KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 61% marks.
You can apply to the KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment after notifications are released for the post. Those candidates who have passed a Diploma in Chemical Engineering (3 year – regular) with minimum 60% marks or Degree in Chemistry with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment.
5th April 2019, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Junior Operator Trainee

Qualification required:-

>> Candidates who have completed their Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or Degree in Chemistry with 60% marks are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Hence, as you have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering course with 61% marks I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
5th April 2019, 11:44 PM
Mantun Bhai

KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks or Degree in Chemistry.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment with 61% in Diploma Chemical course.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
6th April 2019, 11:39 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** As per the given information, you are eligible to apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment with 61% in Diploma Chemical course.

** The basic eligibility required to apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment is the candidate should have passed Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in Diploma in chemical engineering to apply for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment is 60%.
6th April 2019, 12:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for KMML (Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited) Junior Operator Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 605 marks merit or Graduation in Chemistry with 60% marks merit.

So, yes you must be eligible to apply for KMML (Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited) Junior Operator Trainee recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kmml.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?