3rd April 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion will schedule in KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone, I have applied for KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know about this asap.

13th April 2019, 03:40 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion will schedule in KMML Junior Operator Trainee recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Do not worry about the Group Discussion. Try to update the knowledge by reading newspapers or atleast by watching news channels. You have to be sure of news from starting to the current update. Do not get into deep in any article or study the background and basic knowledge. Try to cover science topics and environment topics and recent trends ( for eg: BSIV upgrade, Ban Plastics, Isro success).

Generally you will be given a topic and if you are sure of 3-4 points then you are tjhrough since you will have just a few minutes to talk before others take your chance. So bet your points and talk before others tell your points.

Tips:
Do not open if you are not a good speaker since it needs some introduction.
Better always be 2nd or 3 rd speaker and it should continue for atleast 40 sec- 1 minute. only then you will be noticed.
Do not talk to others before entering GD hall as you willl get demoralised.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?