13th July 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBA course. Now I want to apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

14th July 2019, 05:53 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Can I apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

Yes,You can apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment being an MBA holder.

Educational qualification :-
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Ph.D.
14th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - NABARD

Name of the Job Position - Grade-B

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST/ PWBD) to be eligible.

>> Or else, Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ PWBD) in aggregate or

>> PhD Course required to be eligible.

@ Hence, as you have done MBA course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
14th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment being an MBA degree holder. Candidate who hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized college/ university with minimum aggregate of 60% marks are eligible to apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment. So, being a MBA degree holder, you are eligible to apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment.
14th July 2019, 07:23 PM
Mantun Bhai

NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD candidate 55%) from a recognized university. OR

>> Candidate must have Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD candidate 50%) from a recognized university.

>> Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST candidate 55%) from a recognized university. OR

>> Candidate must have Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST candidate 50%) from a recognized university. OR

>> Its equivalent grade from a recognized university.

Age limit:

>> Candidates age should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 1st March 2019. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible to to apply for this recruitment being an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
14th July 2019, 07:48 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for NABARD Grade B Manager recruitment being MBA holder. The reason would be any post graduate can apply for the above said post.

But make sure you must have completed post graduation from the recognized university with minimum 55% of marks .

There is relaxation of 5%for SC/ST candidates that is you must score 50% of marks.

And even graduation completed candidates can also apply for it but you need to have minimum 60% of marks.

The candidates who have secured their marks in cgpa they must convert it into percentage as 6.75 cgpa will be considered as 60%of marks.
14th July 2019, 11:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment being an MBA holder. The required eligibility criteria to apply for NABARD Grade-B Manager recruitment are as follows;

Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ST/ PWBD applicants) or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/PWBD applicants) from a recognized university. PhD degree holder are also eligible to apply.

Candidates should be in the age between 21 to 35 years as on 01/05/2019. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

You can find details on the below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0507192756GRADE B - DISPLAY_LIST.pdf(7.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?