2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

When NABARD Manager Grade-B RDBS recruitment exam 2018 will be held? Selection procedure for this post?

Hello everyone, I am a MBA postgraduate. I have applied in NABARD recruitment for Grade B Manager RDBS post. I have been searching for the exam date but it didn’t mentioned online. So, can you tell me the exact date of exam in this year 2018? And also I want to know the mode of selection for this post.

9th April 2018, 08:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When NABARD Manager Grade-B RDBS recruitment exam 2018 will be held? Selection procedure for this post?

The important dates for NABARD examination to be conducted in 2018 are:

Preliminary examination date: 12/05/2018.

Mains exam date: 06/06/2018.

The selection is done on basis of performance in mains exam and interview which is last stage of this exam.
9th April 2018, 11:37 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When NABARD Manager Grade-B RDBS recruitment exam 2018 will be held? Selection procedure for this post?

As you have already applied for the post of Assistant Manager Grade B in NABARD then you must know about the selection process and other necessary things about this job because dates of examination are important and candidates prepares for the exam as per the availability of the time given by the board before conducting examination.

NABARD has also announced examination dates for the post of Assistant Manager Grade B and dates are following :

Phase I - Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 12th May 2018
Phase II - Mains Examination will be conducted on 6th June 2018

If you want to know about the selection procedure of this examination then you must know that there will be two papers conducted by the board which should be qualified by the candidate by securing minimum required qualifying marks and if you qualify then you will be eligible for interview process.

Phase I examination will be conducted in objective type manner which is consist of following subjects :

01. Test of Reasoning - 20 questions for 20 marks
02. English Language - 40 questions for 40 marks
03. Computer Knowledge - 20 questions for 20 marks
04. General Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks
05. Quantitative Aptitude - 20 questions for 20 marks
06. Economic and Social Issues - 40 questions for 40 marks
07. Agriculture and Rural Development - 40 questions for 40 marks

This is the phase I prelims exam which will be conducted for 200 marks and you will be given 120 minutes to qualify this examination and if you qualify this stage then you will be called for Phase II mains exam.

Phase II mains examination which will consist of two papers which are :

Paper I - General English descriptive type online mode only.

Paper II - Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development

Both of these papers will contain 100 marks each and you have to qualify both of these papers then only you will be considered qualified in paper II.

If you pass both of these papers then you will be called for interview and your final selection will be based on the marks you secured in mains exam and performance of the interview.

For more details you should read official notice of this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?