2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

When the admit card of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A recruitment exam will be published online?

Hello Sir, I have applied for Assistant Manager Grade A Post of RDBS in NABARD Bank recruitment. I paid online. I would like to know about the date when admit card is publish? Kindly tell me about the date when I can print my admit card online?

17th March 2018, 09:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admit card of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A recruitment exam will be published online?

Recently NABARD has issued it's official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of "Assistant Manager" in Grade A for Rural Development Banking Service. Here are the important details of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A recruitment.

>> Starting date to apply online - 13th March, 2018

>> Closing date to receive application - 2nd April, 2018

>> Download Admit Card of NABARD Preliminary Exam - From 27th April, 2018

>> Conduct of NABARD Grade A 2018 Preliminary Exam - On 12th May, 2018

>> Conduct of NABARD Grade A 2018 Main Examination - On 6th June, 2018

Hence, you may find NABARD Grade A recruitment admitcards available on it's official website from 27th April, 2018 onwards.
24th March 2018, 11:06 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admit card of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A recruitment exam will be published online?

For your kind information if you want to apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Examination then read the important dates below :

Online Registration for this examination will be started on - 13th march and registration will be closed on 2nd April 2018.

Downloading of Phase I exam call letters will be started on 27th April 2018 onwards.

Phase I Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 12th May 2018.

Phase II Mains Examination will be conducted on 6th June 2018.

Both phase of exams will be conducted through online mode so you need to practice for this exam through online mode.

Eligibility Criteria to Apply for this examination : Dear there are various streams in which you can apply as per your qualification.

General Stream - A candidate having bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 50% marks or PG degree of minimum two years can apply with 50% marks.

Others streams are - Animal Husbandry, Economics, Agriculture, Food Technology, Chartered Accountant, Environmental Engineering, Forestry, Land and Soil Development, Minor Irrigation Social Work.

If you want to apply for any one of the above streams then you should have passed bachelor's degree in the given relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks.

Age of the candidate should be between 21 and 30 years. 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

For more details you should read official notification of this exam which I have attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-NABARD-Asst-Manager-Posts.pdf(742.2 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?