19th March 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA-HR holder?

I have done MBA-HR and now I want to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation recruitment for Management Trainee. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

21st March 2021, 12:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA-HR holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed Full time Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 29 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA-HR holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nbccindia.com/.
21st March 2021, 01:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA-HR holder?

°°° No, you cannot apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA-HR holder.

°°° The candidate must have passed the degree in a civil / electrical engineering or its equivalent from a recognised university or board or institution.

°°° The maximum age is 29 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students that is 5 years and 3 years to OBC candidates.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.nbccindia.com
21st March 2021, 02:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee Recruitment 2021:-

Educational Qualification:-

Interested candidates those want to apply for NIV ITI Trade Apprentice post should have completed ITI from a recognised board / university.

Age limit:-

Candidates age limits as per NIV rules.

Application Fee:-

There is no application fee.

Official Website:-

https://www.niv.co.in
21st March 2021, 08:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the educational qualification which is required to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Management Trainee recruitment 2021 is a candidate must have done a full time bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate age should not be more than 29 years as on 21st April 2021.

There are total 35 vacancies available under this post and the application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.500 and for SC/ST candidates there is no fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nbccindia.com
22nd March 2021, 12:33 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021:

~~ Eligibility criteria:

** Educational Qualification: Candidates possessing an Engineering Degree in any Discipline/ Branch of Engineering from a recognised institution.

** Age Limit:

Maximum Age: 28 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
23rd March 2021, 09:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you meet the following Eligibility criteria then you can apply for this post.

Eligibility :-
---------------
Qualification :-
-----------------
You must have completed your B.Tech /BE degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or it's equivalent with at least 60% of marks in aggregate from any Government recognized university /Institute in regular course to get eligible for this post.

Age limit :-
------------
Age of the candidate should be 29 years or below to get eligible for this post.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.nbccindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?