17th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being an MCom postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MCom. I want to apply for National Fertilizers Limited recruitment of this year for the post of Accounts Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

23rd November 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being an MCom postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MCom. I want to apply for National Fertilizers Limited recruitment of this year for the post of Accounts Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being a MCom postgraduate. Minimum qualifications required for the Accounts Officer posts in National Fertilizers Limited are as follows: Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI or Two years full time / regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with at least 60% marks. Therefore, you are not eligible to apply to the Accounts Officer recruitment in the National Fertilizers Limited. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
24th November 2018, 07:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being an MCom postgraduate?

The qualification required to apply for Accounts officer in National Fertilizers limited:

1. Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost and Management Accountant from ICAI or 2 years full time MBA in Finance or Finance Management with minimum of 60% marks.

2. You can not apply after Master of Commerce.
25th November 2018, 01:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment is Candidate should be CA/ICWA from recognized university or equivalent can apply for the Accounts Officer posts. Maximum 30 years of age can apply for the Accounts Officer posts. Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.

So, you are not eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
25th November 2018, 01:33 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being an M.Com Postgraduate.

Eligibility Criteria for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

1.Chartered Accountant from ICAI. (For CA) or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI. (For CMA) or Two years full time /regular MBA with major specialization in Finance /Financial Management with minimum 60% marks from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.

2. Experience: 1 year Work Experience in dealing with financial & accounting matters.

3. Maximum age limit is 30 years.

4. Relaxation are available for reserved categories.

For more information, you can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?