17th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Accounts Officer through National Fertilizers Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

23rd November 2018, 12:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Accounts Officer through National Fertilizers Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Selection procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates will be called for the personal interview based on the information in the online application and documents submitted by the candidates’.

>> However, in case of receipt of a large number of applications, National Fertilizers Limited reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi and/or any other city of India for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for the personal interview.

>> Candidates are required to qualify in the personal interview with minimum average of 50% marks in the interview.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd November 2018, 06:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment?

Selection Process of Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited:

The detailed information about the selection process of an Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Fertilizers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Officer

>> Scrutiny of the applications will be done based on the information that is given in online application and documents submitted by the candidates.

>> Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for Personal Interview.

>> You may find more details from the point number F which can be seen in the 6th page of the official notification that is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
25th November 2018, 01:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

The selection procedure will be based on written test and Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
25th November 2018, 01:29 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?