15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI program. I want to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi recruitment of this year for the post of Apprentice. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

17th June 2019, 02:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with ITI in specific trades from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
17th June 2019, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder?

Besides having ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in the concerned trade with aggregate 65% marks, you should have done Matriculation or Standard 10th class to be eligible.

The minimum qualification required to apply for Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi is given below.

Name of the Organization - Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

>> Matriculation or Standard 10th Class with minimum of 50% marks and ITI examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 12:28 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10th with ITI from a recognized board. Candidate maximum age limit is 21 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.davp.nic.in/.
18th June 2019, 12:31 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10th with ITI from a recognized board. Candidate maximum age limit is 21 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.davp.nic.in/.
18th June 2019, 12:36 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment as you are ITI qualified.

Qualification: Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate 65% marks.

Previous Training: Candidates who have already under gone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act — 1961 in any or Govt/ Public/ private Industrial Organization are_not eligible.

Selection Procedure
1. Written Exam
2. Oral Exam
18th June 2019, 09:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder. Candidates who have passed Matric or Std X with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with minimum aggregate of 65% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply. So, being an ITI holder, you are eligible to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?