20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi has announced the recruitment for Apprentice. I have done ITI in Mechanic. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

22nd July 2019, 08:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

Being a ITI Mechanic holder, you are eligible to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment. You should have passed ITI in Mechanic with an aggregate of 65% marks from a recognized institute.
Also you must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in Metric/10th class.

Age limit - You should be maximum 21 years of age as on 01/10/2019.

In order to get details regarding eligibility criteria, you should visit the below mentioned official notification pdf attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf apprentice notification.pdf(296.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?