20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi recruitment of Apprentice. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

22nd July 2019, 08:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

As per information available, there are no vacancies available for Diploma Mechanical Engineer candidates for Apprentice recruitment.
To apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment, you should have passed ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate 65% marks from a recognized institute.
You must have secured minimum of 50% marks in Metric/10th standard to be eligible to apply.

Upper age limit to apply for the recruitment is 21 years as on 01/10/2019.

For details, you can visit the official notification attachment link mentioned below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf apprentice notification.pdf(296.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?