18th August 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How many Upper Division Clerk vacancies are available in NCDRC New Delhi?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in NCDRC New Delhi for Upper Division Clerk? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st August 2019, 05:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Upper Division Clerk vacancies are available in NCDRC New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in NCDRC New Delhi for Upper Division Clerk? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Number of vacancies available for the Upper Division Clerk recruitment in the NCDRC, New Delhi is given below:

Upper Division Clerk (UDC):

General – 7

EWS – 1

SC – 1

OBC – 2

Total = 11 Vacancies

Interested candidates can apply online to the Upper Division Clerk recruitment in the NCDRC, New Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://jobapply.in/ncdrc/
21st August 2019, 09:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Upper Division Clerk vacancies are available in NCDRC New Delhi?

Vacancies are available in NCDRC (National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission) New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment is 11 Posts (Gen-1 Posts, EWS-1 Post,SC-1 Post, OBC-2 Posts).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ncdrc.nic.in/.
21st August 2019, 11:06 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

>> Number of Vacancies:- 11 posts.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://ncdrc.nic.in/.
22nd August 2019, 12:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in NCDRC New Delhi Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Consumer Disputes redressal commission

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

Total number of vacancies (for UDC) - 11 vacancies

Break-up of vacancies according to category are,
@ General Category - 7 vacancies
@ EWS - 1 vacancy
@ SC - 1 vacancy
@ ST - 0 vacancy
@ OBC - 2 vacancies

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
22nd August 2019, 04:05 PM
phool1004

There is 11 post Upper Division Clerk vacancies are available in NCDRC New Delhi.

Qualifictaion :
Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.

Address :-
NCDRC, Upbhokta Nyay Bhawan,
GPO Complex, F' Block, Aviation Colony,
INA Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110023

For more details visit on http:/ncdrc.nic.in
22nd August 2019, 06:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are total 11 vacancies available for Upper Division Clerk in NCDRC New Delhi. The job location is New Delhi and the last date to apply for this post was 19th August 2019. The minimum eligibility to apply for this post was a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be 27 years.

You can check for the present and future openings through NCDRC official website www.ncdrc.nic.in and can apply for the posts.
22nd August 2019, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of Upper Division Clerk vacancies available in NCDRC New Delhi are 11. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> General:- 07
—> EWS:- 01
—> SC:- 01
—> OBC:- 02
22nd August 2019, 11:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 11 vacancies are available for the post of Upper Division Clerk in NCDRC New Delhi.

You may check the below website for more information.
http://ncdrc.nic.in/
23rd August 2019, 12:05 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the Post : Upper Division Clerk

Name of the organization : NCDRC,New Delhi

Number of vacancies : 11 posts.

Educational Qualification : B.Tech or any equivalent graduation with 50% of marks.

Age limits : 18 to 27 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?