13th January 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NMDC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil fresher?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BE in Civil Engineering and I am a fresher. I want to apply for NMDC recruitment of this year for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

14th January 2020, 03:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NMDC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil fresher?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation) Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent and valid GATE score. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation) Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil Fresher.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://mcdonline.gov.in/.
14th January 2020, 08:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NMDC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil fresher?

Yes, you can apply for NDMC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE in Civil fresher. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and a valid GATE score from a recognized university. The minimum age limit to apply should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://mcdonline.gov.in/
14th January 2020, 10:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for the NDMC vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) is a degree in Civil engineering from a recognised university.

So, being a B.E. in Civil Engineering fresher, you are eligible to apply for the mentioned recruitment if you satisfy other essential eligibility criteria too as there is no requirement for work experience to apply for the same recruitment.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://111.93.49.24/recruitment/control/portalView.
14th January 2020, 11:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can apply for NMDC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil fresher.

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed Degree in civil engineering from a recognised university or equivalent from a recognised university.
Candidate must have also a valid GATE score.
15th January 2020, 01:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for NMDC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is given below.

Name of the Organization - NMDC

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Civil)

>> You should have done Degree in Civil Engineering to be eligible for this post.

>> As you are B.E (Civil) fresher you are certainly eligible provided that you have valid GATE score.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required. You may refer to the below links for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for more details
15th January 2020, 09:41 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

NDMC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have done civil engineering from a recognized university to fill the application and a valid GATE score.

Maximum and minimum age limit should be 27years and 18 years.

For more information log on to official website.
15th January 2020, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility criteria to apply for NMDC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment 2020.

Educational Qualification :-

i) You must have completed Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have a valid GATE score to get eligible for this post.

Age limit :-

Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet all the above criteria, then you are eligible for applying the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?