7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?

I have completed my graduation in BNYS from Sant Hirdaram medical college of Naturopathy and yogic sciences Bhopal MP , i want to know about the post graduation courses in the field of Naturopathy and yogic sciences in government colleges.......and also want to know about the government jobs in this field ,is there any vacencies for naturopathy doctors in government and if yes then how to apply for that...??
I am very thankful to u if you solve my queries......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  2. Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?
  3. Can I get admission for DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?
  4. What is the way to get a government job in government college after completing M.Phil in English?
  5. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Can I appear for IFS Exam being a BNYS Doctor?
  7. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing BAAS Homeopathy degree?
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  12. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  13. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  14. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  15. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  16. What are the job opportunities for me in UP after completing BAMS course from a government college?
  17. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
17th December 2015, 12:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in BNYS from Sant Hirdaram medical college of Naturopathy and yogic sciences Bhopal MP , i want to know about the post graduation courses in the field of Naturopathy and yogic sciences in government colleges.......and also want to know about the government jobs in this field ,is there any vacencies for naturopathy doctors in government and if yes then how to apply for that...??
I am very thankful to u if you solve my queries......
You can get government job after completing in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences or you can even get a job with your bachelor degree also.
There are vacancies in state and central government departments. You can work in many State Government Hospitals, Health departments, VHS etc.

You can also apply for a job in,

- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (www.ccryn.org/"]www.ccryn.org/[/URL])
- Department of Ayush (www.indianmedicine.nic.in)
- National Institute of Yogapath (www.yogamdniy.nic.in)
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (www.yogamdniy.nic.in) etc.

You have to check the notifications in the job portals, government department websites and advertisement in the newspapers. You have to apply for a job either online or offline and attend the tests and interviews to get a job in government departments.
27th November 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing BNYS what is the procedure for starting your own clinic.
22nd June 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I become gynecologist by completing my graduate in BNYS
13th January 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for bnys ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?